Cancellation, refund & transfer policies
SAAD courses do become fully booked well in advance of the course date. We will endeavour to accommodate requested changes to your booking. If you need to cancel your registration or to transfer to another course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01302 846149 as soon as possible.
During these challenging times the SAAD Trustees have suspended the usual terms and conditions, meaning that it is possible to transfer between courses, or request a full refund without incurring any additional fees.
This will be reviewed at the end of the year, when our usual terms and condition may be reinstated.
To be reviewed December 2021
The standard terms & conditions
- It is possible to transfer only once to another course.
- Transfers can only be made to a course where there are still places available.
- After 5pm on the Thursday before the course transfer requests can only be made with a £30 administrative charge. The place on the second course will not be confirmed until the administration fee is received.
- If the place on the second course is subsequently cancelled. The refund will be accordance with whichever change was in closest proximity to the course. E.g. a transfer within six working days of the course followed by a cancellation of the second course over six working days before the course would result in a refund as if the course had been cancelled within six working days of the course.
- Up to six working days before the course a full refund less an administrative charge of £30 will be made.
- Within six working days before the course a full refund minus £200 will be made.
- No prior notice and after 5pm the Thursday before the course no refund can be made.