The SAAD online CPD is online sedation CPD based on questions about the refereed papers in the current issue of the SAAD Digest.
- Purchasing access to the online CPD is a 12 month subscription
- Access to the current issue of the SAAD Digest is provided
- The questions are replaced each February/March
- A sedation CPD certificate can be downloaded once the sections intended to be completed have been passed
- It is possible to set up a direct debit to ensure that your subscription will automatically renew. Please contact us for details
- If you are interested in purchasing access for a group, please contact us so that we can raise a single invoice and provide access codes
There are currently 13 sections of questions, if correctly answered each section of questions provides an hour of sedation based CPD.
An evaluation of the need for dental sedation of anxious patients and their management in general dental practice
Service evaluation audit to assess compliance with ‘Standards for conscious sedation in the provision of dental care for patients undergoing inhalation sedation’ document for Leicestershire Community Dental Service during COVID-19 pandemic
A review of the complication rates in the provision of intravenous sedation in community dental practice
Is it Essential to Perform an Inferior Alveolar Nerve Block to anaesthetise posterior mandible teeth?
A quality improvement project to inform patients of the risks and benefits associated with local anaesthetic
How has the COVID-19 Pandemic affected dental anxiety and the services and techniques used in its management?
An investigation into the impact of changes in dental practices following the COVID-19 outbreak on patients with dental anxiety and their attitudes towards these changes
A study into inhalation sedation outcomes for paediatric patients in the community dental service in Leicestershire prior to and during the COVID-19 pandemic
Evaluation of the provision of conscious sedation within Yorkshire and Humber
Inhalation sedation success: all in the mind?
Co–administration of nitrous oxide and IV midazolam for conscious sedation
Service evaluation of paediatric dental general anaesthesia; and delivery of caries prevention advice in a Maxillofacial Unit
Can we trust the pulse oximeter?
Once you have paid for your CPD subscription, if you cannot access the questions please email email@example.com.